ANPR Road monitoring system widely used in Highway, City Traffic Suvilliance System, Highway toll stations, Tunnel .etc. TigerWong could support license plate identification data collection, management, docking of vehicle information, etc.
1. ANPR cameras with data upload software with application interface.
2. ALPR+ticket equipment for toll station management.
3. ALPR+RFID equipment for toll station management.
01. The camera captures the image while the car run over the radar,and images will collected while its sucessfully detected.
03. Storage and matching: The license plate number is stored in the database and can be extracted and matched at any time.
04. Software interface: Connect to the control center to easily obtain the vehicle plate information and its violation information.
05. Data Analysis:Whole system could interface to analyzing Software to output accurate users information for management.
Good reasons for working with us:
The radar vehicle detector detects the vehicle information and sends a
snapshot signal to the camera, thereby triggering the camera to capture,
and the camera transmits the captured image to the central server
through the network
1.Real time Detection and Recognition process for Vehicle License Plates.
2.Reliable Performance, Good Accuracy with Low False Positives.
3.Multi-Country Recognition based on Standard Formats.
4.White list configuration supported.
5.Supports Capture of License plate along with the Car Image.
6.HD resolution with professional shutter speed control
The application of ANPR can works independent of database.
Standalone database upload function to share info to cloud or roution fixed for the secondary development.
Send message to supplier
Just leave your email or phone number in the contact form so we can send you a free quote for our wide range of designs!
Shenzhen TGW Technology Co.,Ltd is the leading access control solution provider for vehicle intelligent parking system, license plate recognition recognition system and pedestrian access control turnstile and face recognition terminals.