Infrared thermal imaging equipment is suitable for controlling the temperature monitoring of human fluids in various public places during the anti-epidemic period, so as to find people with abnormal high temperature in time and isolate the source of infection.
1. Infrared thermal imaging ik65 using sepretely with any display.
2. HDMI interface available to connect to Public display.
3. Infrared thermal imaging device working with tripod stand in public to replace Handheld temperature measuring equipment
Image capture process:
A. Pull and release the trigger to capture an image.
B. In the manual save mode, press the left/right button to discard or save the image, and press the SET button to confirm or the back button to return.
C. In the auto save mode, the image will be saved automatically.
Note: Images can only be saved if an SD card is installed.
1. Press the replay button to enter the gallery interface.
2. Use the up/down/left/right button to select the desired image.
3. Press the SET button to view the image in full screen mode.
4. Press the SET button in full screen mode to delete the image or view its information.
Note: Do not remove or insert the SD card in viewing images.
To adapt to different environments and places, manual temperature compensation is available. For the specific setting method, please refer to 5.5.5 Measurements.
Press and hold the flashlight button for 3 seconds to turn on/off the LED light When the temperature alert is on and the measured temperature exceeds the set temperature range, the LED light will flash.
Note: When the flashlight is on, please do not point to the eyes of people or animals.
To ensure proper use of this product, please read the instructions carefully before using.
• The optimal measuring distance for this product is 1 meter.
• To ensure measurement accuracy, please use the product in an operating environment of 15°C~30°C,<85% RH (non-condensing).
• Please use the product indoors without wind.
• When changing to a new environment, please turn on the product and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes before measuring.
• The ambient temperature for measuring must be stable. Do not measure in places with large airflow such as fans and air outlets.
• When the measured object comes from a place with a large temperature difference from the measurement environment, keep it in the measurement environment for 10 to 30 minutes before measuring.
• The product tests the surface temperature of the object. If temperature compensation is needed, please adjust in the Settings menu.
• The product has a self-calibration function. If the reading jumps quickly, please read the temperature after it gets steady.
• After measuring extremely high or low temperature objects, please leave the product for 10 minutes before next use.
• Do not use the product in places with strong sunlight or electromagnetic interference.
• Please do not use the product in flammable, explosive, steamy, wet or corrosive environments.
• Please stop using the product if it is damaged or modified to avoid inaccurate measurement results.
• Please use the correct emissivity to obtain accurate temperature readouts.
• To ensure accuracy of the product, please warm it up for 10 to 15 minutes before measuring if it has not been used for a long time.
• When being charged, the internal temperature of the product rises, which will lead to inaccurate temperature measurement. So, it is not recommended to take measurements during or right after charging the product